· The Building Information Remodelling (BIM) software market is estimated to be worth $3 Bn and is growing at a 20% CAGR. Smartvizs is targeting 5–10% of the registered AEC Computer-Aided Design (CAD) and SketchUp users.
· The total construction product market is worth ~$2 Tn of which marketing costs are around $160–200 Bn. Smartvizs is looking at 2% of marketing costs i.e., a $3–4 Bn market.
· The building industry is worth $8–10 Tn and it is estimated that digital material sourcing opportunities by 2022 will be more than $4 Tn. Smartvizs is looking at 1% of digital material sourcing opportunities.
· The overall industry landscape depicts a market of >$15bn.
What sets them apart:
· India’s First Virtual Reality Product for the Building Industry.
· World’s First Immersive Platform for Marketing Building Products.
· 50% of India’s Top 30 Firms already using Trezi.
· League of 10 at NASSCOM’s Emerge Top 50 Companies in 2018 in India.
· Only Immersive Tech Company in 12th Cohort of Microsoft Scaleup Program.
· Frost & Sullivan’s ‘Virtual Reality Provider of the Year’ for two years in a row.
Rationale for investment
· Strong Founders’ pedigree — The co-founders come with not only a strong educational background but each one of them has more than 15 years of experience in the architecture and design space.
· Superior range of products — We spent a significant amount of time carrying out research on this space and also took feedback from the company’s clients, local as well as international industry experts, and the response we have got is that the company has built a superior range of products with some global-first features.
Virtual reality is changing the way reality is perceived. It has opened doors to endless opportunities within architecture, engineering and construction (AEC) industries. Experiencing what a building or interior would look like before even construction helps people understand constructions and decide better and more efficiently. Looking at the sheer size of the market that is all set to be infiltrated by VR solutions companies, it is the perfect opportunity for Smartvizs as it can offer products with exclusive features to cater to the needs of the global market.
The above report has been prepared by Rockstud Capital LLP (“Investment Manager”) for informational purposes only and is subject to change without notice. The delivery of the report does not imply that the information contained herein is correct as of any time subsequent to the date specified in the contents of the Information. The financials in the above report are intentionally not mentioned due to confidentiality reasons.
To know more about Rockstud Capital, visit www.rockstudcap.com