· The carbon fiber market is projected to grow from US$ 4.7 Bn in 2019 to US$ 13.3 Bn by 2029, growing at a CAGR of 11.0%.
· The global composites market size is projected to grow from US$ 74.0 Bn in 2020 to US$ 112.8 Bn in 2025, growing at a CAGR of 8.8%.
· Fabheads has the capability to incorporate (Carbon, Kevlar, Glass & Natural Fiber, Nylon, PEI, PETG) for 3D printing.
Rationale for investment:
· Strong founder and management team pedigree — Founder along with key people in top management have worked at ISRO earlier and come with a very strong technical background. An ideal team to back in this kind of highly-skilled sector.
· Market opportunity — Carbon composites are the material of the future and their awareness is only increasing with multiple use cases, especially, across electric vehicles, unmanned aerial vehicles, defence, oil & gas, renewable energy, aeronautics, electronics, and host of other sectors.
Automation in the composite manufacturing sector is the way forward as it can reduce production costs and increase reliability and repeatability. Fabheads’ continuous fiber printing technology is a completely automated process for fabricating full composite parts. Being a completely additive process, there is no wastage which saves a lot of costs and thus reduces the cost of the end product dramatically. Fabheads believes that future composites will be the prime material in the mainstream market going forward and so it is dedicated towards building better technologies that can cater to high upcoming demands.
The above report has been prepared by Rockstud Capital LLP (“Investment Manager”) for informational purposes only and is subject to change without notice. The delivery of the report does not imply that the information contained herein is correct as of any time subsequent to the date specified in the contents of the Information. The financials in the above report are intentionally not mentioned due to confidentiality reasons.
To know more about Rockstud Capital, visit www.rockstudcap.com